Allow constituents to schedule an appointment, complete a transaction, check on the status of an account or service, or request anything from a tax form to a travel brochure - all with the ease of a natural conversational request and all without speaking to a live agent. Voice applications can be deployed to provide 24X7 access to important governmental information, while reducing hold times and eliminating difficult touch-tone menus.
Government offices continue to look for solutions to quickly provide services and information to the people they serve, without increasing operational costs. You are faced with a growing number of people to service each year, with less money due to budgetary concerns.
Turning to new technology to drive efficiency and provide a multi-lingual exchange of information will service your constituents well. Voice-enabled services can be offered in multiple languages and enhanced with proven security protections, as well as convenient access options for visually disabled callers. Voice systems can be smoothly integrated with web or legacy database systems, as well as with existing IVR or CTI solutions, to give any agency a true end-to-end communications capability.
Government offices that have experienced improved bottom line results with Gold Systems’ solutions include:
- California Board of Equalization
- City of Tempe, Arizona
- County of Marin, California
- Department of Defense - Navy
- Massachusetts Port Authority Oakland International Airport
- Peterson Air Force Base
- State of Michigan Lottery
- State of Nevada
- State of Utah
- State of Washington HCA & L&I
Virtually any database-driven service activity can be strengthened and streamlined through the application of voice-driven technology. Here are a few self-service solutions that have helped government offices improve caller satisfaction and reduce costs:
- Department of Motor Vehicles Driver's License and License Plate Registration
- Election Polling Place Hotline
- Hearing Schedules
- Personnel and Sales Tax Payment Filing for Business
- Social Security Benefit Application Processing
- Tax Payment by Phone
- Transportation Information, Road Closures and Weather Updates
- Traffic Enforcement - Pay Tickets by Phone
- Worker’s Compensation Claim Filing and Status